- You Are Here:
- City Departments
- Public Works
- Trash & Recycling
Trash & Recycling
The City of Blythe has a contract with CR&R, Inc for trash pick up and recycling services. They are located at 14701 S. Broadway and can be reached during normal business hours, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, at (800) 755-8112.
RecyclingThe City of Blythe in partnership with CR&R, Inc. sponsors several diversion programs within the city. These include school programs and river clean up, several recycling bins with all waste generated being diverted to a materials recycling facility to sort and capture recyclables.
Residential Pick Up
- For residential customers that live west of 7th Street and north of Chanslorway, trash is picked up on Mondays.
- For residential customers that live west of 7th Street, between Chanslorway and Hobsonway, trash is picked up on Tuesdays.
- For residential customers that live east of 7th Street and North of Donlon Street, trash is picked up on Thursdays.
- For residential customers that live south of Hobsonway, between S Carlton Ave and S 7th Street as well as south of Donlon Street, trash is picked up on Fridays.
Carts should be placed at the curbside no later than 6:00 AM on the collection day and should be placed with handles and wheels facing towards your home. Carts should be returned back to your secured area within 12 hours of service. More information can be found in Blythe Municipal Code 8.24.150.
Commercial Pick Up
- The frequency of pick up is according to the type of service requested or the amount of waste generated by each business.
- The City of Blythe Utility Billing Department bills for this service along with Water, SRF Loan, Sewer, and Waste Water on a monthly bill. Direct billing questions to the Utility Billing Department located in City Hall at 235 N. Broadway.
- Click the link for the current fee schedule. Sanitation Rates & County Landfill Rates
Other InformationCity of Blythe Residential Solid Waste and Recycling Services Guide
City of Blythe Tree Trimming Collection Service Information
City of Blythe Commercial Customers Change Notice 8/1/2016