Where do I go to apply for a City business license?

Business License applications can be found on the City website as well as the Finance Department at City Hall, 235 N Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225.

Applications can be submitted in person at the Finance Department or mailed to City Hall, ATTN: Business Licensing. All fees must be paid prior to processing with cash, check or money order only; check made payable to the CITY OF BLYTHE. 

Please contact the office for further information at (760) 922-6161 ext 1221 or 1237.

Business License Application

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to apply for a City business license?
2. When do I need to renew my Business License?
3. When does a Fictitious Business Name need to be filed?
4. Where do I go to file a Fictitious Business Name?
5. How can I obtain a resale/sales tax permit?
6. What if I change my business location?
7. What if I close or sell my business?
8. Do I need a Business License to operate an in-home day care?
9. What if I have a complaint about a contractor I hired?